Terms & Conditions
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
- We are prohibited from shipping ammunition to PO boxes.
- We do not ship ammunition to MA, the District of Columbia, Chicago or New York City.
- We do not ship ammunition to San Francisco or Los Angeles. Since new laws are passed and we may not immediately learn of them, we advise that you know and understand your local laws to make sure it is legal for ammo to be shipped to your address.
- All customers from CT, IL, and NJ must have proper firearms identification and provide documentation via email/fax before their ammunition order can be shipped. CT residents must also send a copy of their driver’s license.
DISCLAIMER: By registering with us, you confirm that you are of appropriate age to purchase ammunition and there are no local, state or federal laws prohibiting you from purchasing, receiving or owning ammunition.
All customers must agree to Steinel Ammunition Co. statements and terms of sale before the order is placed. All orders are subject to review and approval by Steinel Ammunition Co.
- I am twenty-one (21) years old or older.
- By selling or delivering ammunition to me, Steinel Ammunition Co. is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of law of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over a year.
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance.
- I have not been adjudicated as mentally ill and I have not been committed to any mental institution.
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien.
- I have never been nor am I expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship.
- I am currently not subject to any restraining order.
- I have never been nor am I expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor or felony crime of domestic violence.
Agreement to Indemnify and Defend for Misrepresentation
In the event that any of the above statements are determined to be untrue, I agree to indemnify and defend Steinel Ammunition Co. and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
Release of Liability and Agreement to Indemnify and Defend
I acknowledge that I alone am responsible for how the product is used by me and by any other party. In the event that any other party files a claim of any kind against Steinel Ammunition Co. I will indemnify and pay to defend Steinel Ammunition Co. and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
In the event that I choose to file a complaint against Steinel Ammunition Co. or any of its owners, agents, officers, or employees, I agree that such a complaint must be filed within a court located in Summit or Portage County, Ohio. I agree that any complaints filed within any other jurisdiction shall be immediately terminated and moved to a court within Summit County, Ohio and I agree to reimburse Steinel Ammunition Co. and its owners, agents, officers, and employees for any costs they may each incur in defending against the complaint or affecting its removal until such time that the complaint is properly filed within a court located within Summit County, Ohio.